Industrial seed and vegetable oils are one of the most inflammatory foods availabe. It’s important to remove these from your diet and replace with healthy fats and oils. This avocado oil mayonnaise recipe is quick, easy, and much better for your body.
- 1 Room Temperature Whole Egg
- 1 Tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar or Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Avocado Oil
- Crack the egg into the bottom of a tall, wide-mouth glass jar.
- Add the Dijon mustard, vinegar, and salt on top of the egg, trying not to disturb the egg. Do not whisk or stir.
- Pour the oil on top. Again, do not whisk or stir.
- Carefully place immersion blender into jar directly over the egg yolk.
- Hold immersion blender still and blend on low for 20 seconds or until you see most of the jar has turned white.
- Slowly start to pull the blender up toward the mouth of the jar. Without lifting the blender out of the oil, move the blender up and down into the mixture slowly to blend the remainder of the oil. You may need to tilt the blender slightly to get all of the oil to blend.
- Store the homemade paleo mayonnaise in the jar, in the refrigerator.
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: avocado oil mayonnaise