This bacon cheese dip recipe is so rich and delicious. It’s perfect for a winter snack!
- 6 oz. Shredded Swiss Cheese, Room Temperature
- 6 oz. Shredded Gruyere Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1 Teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic, Minced
- 3/4 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Dry White Wine
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- 6 Slices Crispy Bacon, Chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine cheeses. Add xanthan gum; toss gently to combine. Set aside.
- Heat Dutch oven over medium heat and add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add wine and heat until bubbles begin to rise to the surface, but not boiling.
- Just before the wine boils, reduce heat to low and stir in cheeses a handful at a time, stirring constantly.
- Stir in pepper, and nutmeg once cheese is melted and enjoy.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Boiled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bacon cheese dip