Real sugar cookie taste without the sugar! This keto-friendly cookie is legit.
- 1 Cup Bacon Grease
- 1/2 Cup Swerve
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Almond Meal
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In the bowl of your mixer cream bacon grease and Swearve until smooth, at least 3 minutes
- Beat in vanilla extract and egg.
- In a separate bowl combine baking powder and salt with almond meal and add a little at a time to the wet ingredients.
- Make balls of dough, about an inch in diameter and place on a greased baking sheet.You’re welcome to flatten them out, but I thought they were delicious as balls. You should get 12-15 cookies from this batch.
- Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes.
- Let cool on the cookie sheet until firm enough to transfer to a cooling rack.