This blueberry swirl cheesecake is a great dessert for special occasions and summer get together!
- 1 1/2 c. Blueberries
- 8 T. Erythritol
- 1 T. Bob’s Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour
- Juice of ½ lemon (save the other half for filling!)
- 8oz Walnuts
- ¼ Cup Erythritol
- 6 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Lbs. Cream Cheese (4-8oz. pkgs.)
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Cup Erythritol
- 4 Eggs
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Combine berries, stevia, and coconut flour in a saucepan.
- Bring to boil over medium heat and cook, stirring, 5 minutes.
- Puree in blender with lemon juice.
- Cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wrap outside of 9-inch springform pan with heavy-duty foil.
- Chop walnuts in the food processor.
- Mix all ingredients together and press into 10″ springform pan.
- Combine salt, Steviva Blend, eggs, and lemon juice and beat till smooth.
- Set aside in large bowl add 1 package of cream cheese at a time and cream till smooth.
- Gradually add egg mixture and beat till it is mixed well.
- Pour into springform pan.
- Place springform pan in a larger baking pan.
- Carefully drizzle blueberry puree over cheesecake batter.
- Swirl a knife through batter to marbleize.
- Place on the oven rack.
- Pour boiling water into larger pan 1 inch up side of the springform pan. Bake 1 hour.
- Turn oven off; let stand in oven 1 hour.
- Remove pan from the water bath. Remove foil; cool completely. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of the pan.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: blueberry swirl cheesecake