This cheesy bacon cauliflower is a surprisingly great substitute for mac n’ cheese. Who knew cauliflower could be so good!
- 1 Bag frozen cauliflower
- 1/4 Cup chives
- 8 Oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Oz. heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup butter
- Crumbled cooked bacon
- Run cool water over frozen cauliflower and strain.
- Butter casserole dish.
- Place cauliflower in the dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Layer chives, bacon, sliced pats of butter, and cheese.
- Pour cream over and bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Category: Sides
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesy bacon cauliflower