The meat head centerpiece in this cold cut platter is the best. So creepy and fun at Halloween!
- Bucky or Another Suitable Plastic Skull
- ½ Pound Thinly Sliced Ham or Prosciutto
- 1 Package Softened Cream Cheese or Sugar-Free Raspberry Jam or Jell-O
- Assorted Cold Cuts and Cheeses
- Plastic Eyes or Green Olives for Eyes (optional)
- Wash the plastic skull, I just run it through the dishwasher.
- Mix your cream cheese with red food coloring until it’s the color you want it and coat your skull in the cream cheese. This is to give the meat something to stick to and hold it on to the skull. You can also use thinly sliced sugar-free Jell-O or sugar-free jam to add more gore to your head.
- Similar to paper mache from third grade, cover the skull with ham as you would newspaper. You’re trying to make the ham look like muscle tissue.
- Place a green olive, pimentos out, into each eye socket.
- Add all the meats and cheeses you want to the tray around the head.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Non-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cold cut meat head