Cornish game hens are a much faster way to enjoy a whole roast chicken. This recipe is great for hectic week nights when you can’t be bothered.
- 2 Cornish Game Hens, Thawed
- Tone’s Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- Emeril’s Original Essence Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- inse game hens with cold water and pat dry. Rub each game hen with 1.5 tablespoon of the olive oil. Lightly season hens with seasoning blends.
- Bake hens for 1 hour.
- Bast hens with juices from pan and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
For AIP, just season with salt, garlic, and rosemary.
- Category: Mains
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: cornish game hens