These cream cheese Draculas mini cheese balls are such a fun idea for Halloween!
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, chilled
- 10 (or more) pitted black olives
- 1 jar pimentos or roasted red peppers
- Trim pieces of pimento or roasted red pepper into tiny bloody fangs (as pictured).
- Cut each black olive in half lengthwise. Chop another 2-3 black olives into small pieces for use as eyes (green olives also work well for the eyes).
- Roll a small amount of cream cheese between your palms to make a small oblong ball.
- Decorate each cheese ball with black olive hair– the placement of the olive should create a deep widow’s peak hairline.
- Add two small pieces of black olives for eyes. Add your pimento “fangs.
Tip: If your cheese is very firm, you may have to let it soften a bit before olives and pimentos will stick.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Non-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cream cheese dracula's