Brussels sprouts are so good. They’re even better when they’re roasted up all crispy with bacon!
- 2 Slices Cooked Bacon Crumbled
- 6 Fresh Brussels Sprouts
- 2 Tbs. Bacon Grease
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle bacon grease over a baking sheet.
- Clean as many brussels sprouts as you’d like by cutting off the stem end and then cut in half lengthwise.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the brussels sprout to your liking.
- Drizzle oilive oil over the sprouts and bacon.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes depending on your desired crispiness. I like em nearly burnt!
- Category: Sides
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crispy bacon brussels sprouts