Dairy free, gluten free, keto pumpkin pie with a walnut crust that really tastes like the real thing!
- 1 1/2 Cups Ground Walnuts
- 3 Tbs. Melted Coconut Oil
- Sweetener of Choice Equal to 3 Tbs. Sugar
- 15 Ounce Can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tsp. liquid stevia concentrated glycerite or 3/4 cup sugar equivalent like Swerve
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Nutmeg (not a nut for those worried)
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1 Large Egg
- 2/3 Can Coconut Cream
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Mix the ingredients and pat into place in pie plate with your fingertips.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until the crust is beginning to brown.
- After 8 minutes, check every minute or so, because once it starts to brown it goes quickly.
- Combine pumpkin, stevia, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Beat in yolks and egg until well combined.
- Gradually stir in coconut cream.
- Pour filling into prepared pie crust.
- Bake at 375°F for 30-40 minutes or until set.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Store in the refrigerator.
You can make this AIP compliant by skipping the crust and using an flax egg in place of the egg and egg yolks.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dairy-free keto pumpkin pie