There are no shortage of Halloween inspired egg recipes, but this Deviled Dragon’s Egg recipe is just different enough that I thought I’d include it!
- 6 Large Hard-Boiled Eggs, Peeled & Halved
- 3 Tbs. Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. Yellow Mustard
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- Green and Black Olives
- Remove yolks and place into a bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork.
- Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Fill whites with egg yolk mixture, heaping it lightly.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Add a green olive to the center of each yolk and add a piece of black olive in the center of each green olive.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Boiled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: deviled dragon's eggs