Fresh and zesty salsa recipe heavy on the lime and cilantro. Perfect for taco Tuesday or any time you need to add some pizazz to a dish.
- 2–3 Medium Sized Fresh Tomatoes
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 Jalapeño Peppers
- 2 Limes
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro
- Salt to Taste
- Clean and dice the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and jalapeños.
- Combine veggies in a bowl.
- Juice limes into the bowl and mix.
- Taste and adjust ingredients to desired heat.
- Chill for at least an hour.
I like to let this sit in the fridge overnight so the flavors come out and mingle with each other.
- Category: Sauces
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: fresh salsa, cilantro lime salsa, salsa