These eyeball tacos are a great main dish for Halloween!
- 16oz. Ground Beef
- 3 Tbs. Paleo Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 3/4 Cup Salsa
- 3/4 Cup Sour Cream (Optional)
- 1 Can (2-1/4 ounces) Sliced Pitted Ripe Olives
- Mix meat and seasoning mix. Shape into 36 (1-inch) balls; place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top bed of lettuce with 2 meatballs and drizzle salsa on top.
- Top with 2 meatballs dipped in sour cream.
- Garnish with olives to make “eyeballs.”
- Category: Mains
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: eyeball tacos