Homemade bone broth is the best way to go. So great to cook with and full of healing collagen, vitamins, and minerals!
- 3.5 Lbs. Bones (any animal or combination is fine)
- 2 Medium Chopped Carrots
- 2 Medium Chopped Celery Stalks
- 1 Medium Chopped Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbs. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tsp. Salt
- Add bones to crockpot.
- Add carrot, celery, onion, and garlic to crockpot.
- Fill crockpot to the top with water.
- Add salt and apple cider vinegar.
- Cook 18-72 hours, topping off the water when it gets below the rim.
- Strain the bones and veggies out of the broth and store.
Homemade bone broth lasts in the fridge for up to a week and freezes incredibly well.
- Category: Mains
- Method: Boiled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade bone broth