This keto banana bread recipe tastes just like the real thing. Even kids and husbands love this one!
- 1/2 cup sifted coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- 6 large eggs
- 3 medium mashed bananas, overripe to the point of being black
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup roasted salted almonds, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat melted coconut oil with erythritol until fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating for 30 seconds after each addition.
- Combine coconut flour with baking powder, cinnamon, stevia, and salt, and beat into batter until there are no lumps.
- Beat in mashed banana.
- Pour batter into a loaf pan and top with nuts.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Let cool in pan.
- When completely cooled, run a butter knife around the edges and flip onto a cutting board.
- Slice & enjoy!
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: keto banana bread, low-carb banana bread