I had the pleasure of chatting with Jimmy Moore over at the Livin La Vida Low Carb Podcast. We talked through my journey to healing my body of cancer utilizing a therapeutic ketogenic diet. As well as my mission to help others take control of their health through nutrition and lifestyle interventions.
We covered a lot in this short episode including:
- Educating the world on the use of the Ketogenic lifestyle for healing and thriving health.
- Educating cancer warriors about the use of a ketogenic lifestyle to complement their treatment of choice.
- Helping them to take control of their treatment team and avoid becoming a victim of fear or the business of cancer treatment.
- Cooking, trying new dairy-free keto recipes.
- Taking control and ownership of your own health and wellness and helping people to do this when faced with a chronic illness or serious health crises like a cancer diagnosis.
- Living life on your own terms. Helping people identify their personal values and align their life with them resulting in vibrant long-term health and happiness.
- How she uses Zumba for managing stress and mental health
Head on over to wherever you listen to your podcasts and give my episode 1492 of the Livin La Vida Low Carb podcast a listen. I'd love to know what you think. Let me know in the comments!
Tell Me What You Think