If you need a delicious dish that you can make a ton of, this buffalo chicken dip recipe is awesome. Great for parties and get-togethers!
- 3 Shredded Chicken Breasts
- 2 – 8 oz packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 Cup of Ranch or Blu Cheese Dressing
- 2 Cups of Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Optional – Scallions for Garnish
- Serve with cut veggies (Celery, Carrots, Jicama Slices, Cucumber Slices, etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the salad dressing, cream cheese, half a cup of the cheddar, and the hot sauce until mixed through.
- Fold in the chicken pieces and transfer to a 9′x11′ baking dish. Top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake the mixture uncovered for 25-30 minutes until the mixture is bubbly and somewhat browned on the top. Let it sit for a few minutes to cool down.
Serve with crisp veggies for scooping – carrots, celery, jicama sticks, bell pepper strips, cucumber chips, etc.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buffalo chicken dip