This low-carb meatloaf is a great update to the Zombie’s hand meatloaf recipe. Your Halloween guests will love it!
- 2 Pounds Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 8oz. Can of Tomato Sauce
- 3 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbs. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbs. Dried Parsley
- Ground Black Pepper, to Taste
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Piece of Raw Bacon cut as Small as Possible
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using hand, mix everything together in a bowl and transfer to your baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour 10 minutes. Remove when internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Let it rest for 10 minutes, cut and serve.
To make this meatloaf dairy-free, just skip the parmesan cheese.
- Category: Mains
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low-carb meatloaf