These mini mummy pizzas are such a festive and fun snack. They’re great for a Halloween party appetizer or just a fun dinner option while passing out candy.
- Pizza Crust of Your Choice Cut into Mini Crust Portions
- 1 Tbs. Pizza Sauce
- 1 Black Olive
- 1 Cheese Stick or Slice Cut into Strips
- Heat the oven to 350º F. For each mummy, spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto your chosen pizza crust.
- Set olive slices in place for eyes and add round slices of green onion or bits of red or green pepper for pupils.
- Lay strips of cheese (we used a pulled-apart cheese stick) across the muffin for the mummys wrappings.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the muffin is toasty.
Nutrition facts calculated with 3oz. of ground chicken for the pizza crust.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: mini mummy pizzas