These little guys are kinda spicy! These mini “pumpkin” cheese balls are a very different Thanksgiving appetizer, your guests will be impressed.
- 1 Package Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Green Onions
- Mix cream cheese, red peppers, garlic and cayenne together until well blended. Stir in cheddar cheese and chill.
- Roll the cheese mixture into 1 inch balls and then roll them through paprika to cover. Use a butter knife to make segment indentions like a pumpkin.
- Cut green onion stems into 1 inch pieces, fold in half length-wise and add it to the pumpkins like a stem.
- Store in the refridgerator until you are ready to serve.
For a dairy-free version, substitute the cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese with Daiya products.
Serve with flax crackers or veggie slices. Some may just munch em all alone!
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Non-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mini pumpkin cheese balls