Eyeballs are the easiest thing to make at Halloween. You can make so many things into eyeballs. These mozzarella eyeballs are super easy and super delicious!
- 1 Pound Cherry-Sized Fresh Mozzarella Balls
- 12 Pimiento-Stuffed Green Olives, Cut in Half
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Using the small end of a melon scooper, scoop out a small hole in each mozzarella ball.
- Place 1/2 green olive in each hole, with the flat side facing out.
- Mix together olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt.
- Drizzle over mozzarella balls, splash with vinegar and serve.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Non-Cook
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: mozzarella eyeballs