This pumpkin bread recipe is keto-friendly and delicious. It’s sure to satisfy even the most basic pumpkin spice cravings!
- 1/2 cup sifted coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat eggs with erythritol and vanilla until fluffy.
- Combine coconut flour with baking powder, cinnamon, stevia, and salt, and beat into batter until there are no lumps.
- Beat in pumpkin and pour batter into greased loaf pan. Bake 45 minutes, let cool in pan for 5-10 minutes, then remove and let bread finish cooling on a wire rack.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin bread