OMG, roasted chicken thighs with perfectly crispy skin are heaven. This recipe is foolproof and so good!
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup bacon grease
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss chicken thighs with bacon grease and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper and marinate 1 hour (or up to a day).
- Roast chicken, skin side down, in a roasting or sheet pan, 20 to 25 minutes; flip and roast 10 more minutes.
- Salt & pepper the thighs once more and broil 5 minutes for perfectly crispy skin.
- Category: Mains
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: roasted chicken thighs