Delicious and different mushroom side dish.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- Melt coconut oil with oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano, and mushrooms.
- Saute for 20 to 30 minutes, or until tender.
Butter flavored coconut oil is great for this recipe!
- Category: Sides
- Method: Sauteed
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: sauteed mushrooms, sauteed balsamic mushrooms