This spider web taco dip is made of whole food ingredients. It’s a delicious and festive addition to your Halloween spread!
- 3 Large Plum Tomatoes, Chopped
- 16 oz Can Refried Black or Pinto Beans (use ground beef to lower carbs)
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 2 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Hot Mexican Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoon Minced Red Onion
- 1 1/2 Cups Thick and Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup (4 oz) Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1 Batch of Homemade Guacamole
Spider Web Garnish
- 1 Cup Full-Fat Sour Cream
- 2 Black Olives or Clean Plastic Toy Spider
- Combine plum tomatoes, refried beans, cilantro, lime juice, hot Mexican chili powder, minced garlic, and minced red onion in a medium bowl.
- Scrape the mixture onto a 12- to 14-in. round serving plate and smooth into a 10-in. circle with a spatula.
- Spoon guacamole over cheese layer and spread into an even layer.
- Drain salsa in a strainer to get rid of excess juice. Spread salsa in an even layer over bean the bean layer.
- Arrange chopped tomatoes on top of salsa and top with cheese.
Spider Web Garnish:
- Place sour cream in a ziptop bag; seal bag and snip a small tip off one corner.
- Pipe a spiderweb design over guacamole and onto the plate.
- Decorate with a plastic spider or cut one black olive in half and place cut side down in the center of the sour cream web for the body of the spider. Cut a second black olive into legs and arrange around the body of the spider.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: spider web taco dip