Cool off with this refreshing strawberry creamsicle recipe! These are so easy and so delicious. They’re also sugar-free and easy on the body!
- 1 Pint Heavy Cream or Coconut Cream for Dairy-Free
- 32 oz. Frozen Strawberries (defrosted)
- 1 cup Erythritol or Sugar Replacement of Choice
- Add ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
*If you want chunks of strawberries, add a few partially frozen strawberries in with the defrosted strawberries.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry creamsicle