Bacon Cheese Dip (GF, Keto, Low Iron)
This bacon cheese dip recipe is so rich and delicious. It's perfect for a winter snack!
Servings 16 Servings
- 6 oz. Shredded Swiss Cheese Room Temperature
- 6 oz. Shredded Gruyere Cheese Room Temperature
- 1 Teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Minced
- ¾ Cup + 2 Tablespoons Dry White Wine
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- 6 Slices Crispy Bacon Chopped
In a medium bowl, combine cheeses. Add xanthan gum; toss gently to combine. Set aside.
Heat Dutch oven over medium heat and add garlic and saute until fragrant.
Add wine and heat until bubbles begin to rise to the surface, but not boiling.
Just before the wine boils, reduce heat to low and stir in cheeses a handful at a time, stirring constantly.
Stir in pepper, and nutmeg once cheese is melted and enjoy.
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 117mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 193IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 194mg | Iron: 1mg