These Yolkenseteins devilled eggs are a less gory Halloween themed snack. They’re super cute and still festive!
- 8 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 8 Small Tomato Slices
- 8 Wooden Toothpicks
- 8 Pimiento-Stuffed Olives
- 8 Black Peppercorns
- 16 Whole Cloves
- Cut a thin slice from the wide end of egg so it stands upright.
- Slice egg horizontally, about 1/3 up from the bottom.
- Place a tomato slice on the bottom piece of egg. Insert toothpick upright in the middle of tomato slice and egg for “spine.” Reattach top piece of egg.
- Using dabs of mayonnaise, attach slices of olives for “eyes” and peppercorn for “nose.” Attach parsley for hair and stick 1 whole clove on each side of the egg under tomato slice for “bolts.”
- Pipe mayonnaise “teeth” on tomato slice just before serving. Repeat for all eggs.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Boiled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: yolkensteins, halloween deviled eggs