This wickedly refreshing bloody floating hand punch is sure to chill your guests at your next Halloween bash!
Ha, this is a classic Halloween recipe that I have always loved. I made it low-carb it by kicking the sugary fruit juices and opting for Crystal Light and Zevia instead.
Now, if you're not into Crystal Light, you could also mix up some Ultima Refresher instead and use that. Crystal Light ingredients are definitely not clean, not even close! But if you mix Ultima Replenisher with sparkling water, you can achieve a pretty great tasting punch without those unsavory ingredients.
Find Halloween Punch Bowls on Amazon!
I love Zevia, I always keep it on-hand in the pantry and I usually have one a day. My favorite flavors are Cola (both caffeinated and non-caffeinated), Dr. Zevia, and grapefruit. Just about every flavor is good, but I'm not a huge fan of the Strawberry.
Zevia is sold everywhere now. I usually get it at either Sprouts or Wholefoods, whoever has it cheaper, but you can also get it at the standard grocery stores like Albertsons.
I'm excited to serve up some bloody floating hand punch this Halloween season alongside some chicken eyeballs in blood!
Bloody Floating Hand Punch
- 6 cups Raspberry Ice Crystal Light
- 2 Cups Stevia Cola
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- Green Food Coloring Spirulina Powder Works Too
- Disposable rubber glove
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, make the Crystal Lite as directed and refrigerate until you're ready to serve. At the last possible moment, add the cola, the strawberries and, of course, the Floating Hand.
- In a measuring cup or jar, stir a few drops of green food coloring into some water -- not too much, just enough to give it a slightly decomposed tint.
- Pour the greenish water into a disposable rubber glove (the stretchy kind -- make sure it's not powder-coated inside) and tie the top securely.
- Place in the freezer for several hours or overnight.
- At serving time, peel the glove off the hand and deposit icy hand in the chilled punch.
Tell Me What You Think