The SuperBowl is here! Which, means it’s buffalo chicken dip season. The best party dish ever. This recipe makes a ton and it’s a hit every single time. If you can tolerate dairy, you definitely need to give this one a try.
This is a recipe that has been around for ages, it really has. I'm actually not sure if the original source is known. Buffalo chicken dip has been circulating low-carb and ketogenic forums for years and years. So, I definitely can’t take credit for the recipe, but I’ll gladly take credit for introducing it to you!
Buffalo chicken dip is the best game time deliciousness out there, any time or any party deliciousness really. It’s so good that Franks RedHot has added it to their site, and I know they didn’t come up with it! Unfortunately it is very heavy on the dairy so I won’t be partaking, but I’m whipping up a batch for the super-bowl party we’re attending. If you haven’t tried it and you’re looking for a super awesome dish for the game, definitely try this!
Low-Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip (Keto, GF)
- 3 Shredded Chicken Breasts
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 Cup Ranch or Blu Cheese Dressing
- 2 Cups Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Optional – Scallions for Garnish
- Serve with cut veggies: Celery, Carrots, Jicama Slices, Cucumber Slices, etc.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the salad dressing, cream cheese, half a cup of the cheddar, and the hot sauce until mixed through.
- Fold in the chicken pieces and transfer to a 9′x11′ baking dish. Top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake the mixture uncovered for 25-30 minutes until the mixture is bubbly and somewhat browned on the top. Let it sit for a few minutes to cool down.