This cheesecake with raspberry sauce is so good! It's sugar-free, gluten-free, and low-carb, but full of flavor. It's a rich and decadent dessert that will satisfy even the biggest sweet tooth!
This recipe is also pretty fancy! Since there's raspberry sauce involved, you can really get fancy with the presentation, especially if you also include some fresh raspberries and maybe some fresh mint as a garnish.
The long labor day weekend gave me time to play with new recipes and cheesecake was on my mind. I love cheesecake with any fruit sauce but was blown away by how much sugar it takes to make such a decadent dessert. I've already made a cheesecake with a blueberry swirl, so I figured why not try a raspberry sauce. So I set out to make my own and this is what I came up with, for only 6-8g carbs per slice (with or without the raspberry sauce).
This cheesecake with raspberry sauce has no sugar, no grains, and is pure heaven! One day, I'll have to figure out a dairy-free option, but for now, I'll settle for making keto-friendly cheesecake options.
Obviously, I can't eat this since I'm reactive to dairy, but everyone who has sampled it said it was just like the real thing and they couldn't tell the difference. These are folks who eat sugar on the regular, so I'll take it!
I think this would be great to bring to any holiday get together or party. Even in the summertime, you could freeze it, for a cool and refreshing dessert.
If you make this, I'd love to hear how it came out!
Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce (Keto, GF, Vegetarian, Low-Iron)
- 8 oz. Walnuts
- ¼ Cup Erythritol
- 6 Tablespoon Butter
- ¾ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Lbs. Cream Cheese 4-8oz. pkgs.
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Erythritol
- 4 Eggs
- 1-¼ Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 12 oz. Frozen Raspberries
- ½ Tablespoon Xanthan Gum
- ½ Cup Water
- ⅓ Cup Erythritol
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together and press into a 10″ springform pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees. Check often to ensure the crust doesn't burn.
- Combine salt, sugar, eggs, and lemon juice and beat till smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add 1 package of cream cheese at a time and cream till smooth.
- Gradually add egg mixture and beat till it is mixed well.
- Pour into a springform pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour. ( Put foil under the pan to catch drippings.)
- In a small saucepan stir together xanthan gum and erythritol.
- Add water and 1 cup of frozen raspberries. (set remaining berries aside)
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until the mixture begins to boil.
- Cook mixture for an additional minute and then remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla. Let stand until cooled.
- Stir in remaining berries and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Spread sauce over cheesecake before serving. Any remaining sauce can be served on the side.