These are the best low-carb brownies you’ll ever taste! I think they taste just like the real thing. You just might fool the biggest chocoholic with this one!
This brownie recipe is amazing, the original recipe can be found here, I can’t take credit for it. I did make some edits, but this one belongs to the incredible Laura Dolson over at VerywellFit.com. She’s fantastic and I love her stuff, you should check her out!
These are just like the real thing. Texture, taste, everything is fantastic about these. My favorite part of brownies is that crispy crust on top of the brownie and the gooey fudgy center. This recipe delivers exactly that perfect combination and it’s so awesome. I highly recommend a cold glass of your favorite milk (I prefer cashew milk) with these. They are rich!
I was definitely pleased with the outcome of this recipe and I’ll definitely make them again. I think I’ll use only almond flour and skip the flax in the future just to make them completely grain-free. I might also try them in a brownie pan that is all edges. I love those chewy corner pieces!
For those of you that are dairy-free, I have a dairy-free version of this recipe in the works, but for now, you can try these ultimate fudge keto brownies.
Delicious, definitely a must-try recipe! Just don’t eat too many of these low-carb brownies at once, they are very high in fiber due to the flax meal!Print
This low-carb brownie recipe could fool the most hardcore brownie fan. It’s so fudgy and awesome!
- 1/4 lb butter (1 stick)
- 2 cups Steviva (powdered in magic bullet)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 4 eggs (room temp is best)
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 cup flax seed meal
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup cream
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 Tsp. Stevia Glycerite
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 9X13 pan.
- Powder Steviva in Magic Bullet or coffee grinder.
- Cream the butter until fluffy.
- Add the Steviva to the butter and cream them together until fully combined (aim for a fluffy texture).
- Add the vanilla and beat the eggs into the mixture, one at a time.
- Add salt and cocoa, beat well.
- Add chocolate, beat until fluffy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Pour into a pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool completely, then cut into 32 squares.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low-carb brownies