October is here! These spider deviled eggs are sure to get you in the mood!
That means cooler weather, crunchy leaves, beautiful colors, sweaters, boots, hot drinks, pumpkin everything, and of course, ghouls and goblins! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I love to throw a ghoulish bash for all my friends!
There are a million great ideas out there for Halloween themed low-carb and keto snacks. You don’t have to hit the sugar to have a great time this time of year.
To help you out, I’ve dug up 30 low-carb and keto Halloween recipes and will post one every day for you to enjoy. We’ll start things off with a very cool and festive recipe for dressed up traditional deviled eggs with olive spiders. Fun, creepy, and delicious!
I love deviled eggs and these spider deviled eggs are super festive! I love deviled eggs any way I can get them as long as the ingredients are clean and keto-friendly. That means I gotta make my own homemade mayonnaise or buy the super expensive stuff that is free of vegetable and seed oils.
I used black olives in this version, cuz you know, spiders are usually black. But you can use any kind of olive you want. I think green olives would be very cool. Creepy green spiders!Print
Deviled eggs are the best party food, they’re even better when they look like creepy crawly spiders!
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Whole black olives, to decorate eggs
- Boil eggs 10-20 minutes over medium-high heat. Time depends on how cooked you prefer your yolks.
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half.
- Put yolks in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Fill whites with egg yolk mixture, heaping it lightly.
- Cut olives and decorate eggs to look like spiders.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Boiled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: deviled eggs, halloween deviled eggs, spider deviled eggs