This spider web taco dip is made of whole food ingredients including my homemade guacamole and is naturally low in carbohydrates. This side dish is a delicious and festive addition to your Halloween spread!
I love this time of year, Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love to create Halloween inspired dishes to share with friends and family. It’s just fun to get creative and kind of spooky in the kitchen!
You can use anything you want to scoop this dip. For those who can handle more carbs and grains, you can go with the original corn or potato chip. You can also use pork rinds, fried chicken skins, carrot sticks, celery sticks, cucumber slices, zucchini slices, or jicama sticks. I’ve even gotten super creative and spooned this into slices of deli meat.
Serve it up in a festive Halloween themed dish and let people enjoy every bite!
Create a fabulous Halloween spread this spooky season and serve this awesome spider web taco dip alongside other creepy Halloween recipes like dead man’s ribs, or gelatin worms. Your guests will be delighted with the festive food options and they will leave completely satisfied with no sugar hangover in their future.Print
This spider web taco dip is made of whole food ingredients. It’s a delicious and festive addition to your Halloween spread!
- 3 Large Plum Tomatoes, Chopped
- 16 oz Can Refried Black or Pinto Beans (use ground beef to lower carbs)
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 2 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Hot Mexican Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoon Minced Red Onion
- 1 1/2 Cups Thick and Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup (4 oz) Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1 Batch of Homemade Guacamole
Spider Web Garnish
- 1 Cup Full-Fat Sour Cream
- 2 Black Olives or Clean Plastic Toy Spider
- Combine plum tomatoes, refried beans, cilantro, lime juice, hot Mexican chili powder, minced garlic, and minced red onion in a medium bowl.
- Scrape the mixture onto a 12- to 14-in. round serving plate and smooth into a 10-in. circle with a spatula.
- Spoon guacamole over cheese layer and spread into an even layer.
- Drain salsa in a strainer to get rid of excess juice. Spread salsa in an even layer over bean the bean layer.
- Arrange chopped tomatoes on top of salsa and top with cheese.
Spider Web Garnish:
- Place sour cream in a ziptop bag; seal bag and snip a small tip off one corner.
- Pipe a spiderweb design over guacamole and onto the plate.
- Decorate with a plastic spider or cut one black olive in half and place cut side down in the center of the sour cream web for the body of the spider. Cut a second black olive into legs and arrange around the body of the spider.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: spider web taco dip