This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
There's really nothing better than fresh salsa and if you're like me and love Cilantro (I guess it tastes like soap to a lot of people), fresh cilantro salsa is the best.
I created this recipe back when I was dealing with leaky gut and I was reacting to garlic. So feel free to add garlic if you like, almost all of the conventional pre-made salsas have garlic.
I love cilantro (did I already say that?) and lime in salsa and I made sure to use plenty of both in this recipe, you'll have to let me know what you think when you try it.
I love this stuff on top of a taco bowl or scooped up with a crispy pork rind.
What's your salsa delivery device of choice?
- 2-3 Medium Fresh Tomatoes
- ½ Red Onion
- 2 Jalapeño Peppers
- 2 Limes
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro
- Salt to Taste
- Clean and dice the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and jalapeños.
- Combine veggies in a bowl.
- Juice limes into the bowl and mix.
- Taste and adjust ingredients to desired heat.
- Chill for at least an hour.