There’s really nothing better than fresh salsa and if you’re like me and love Cilantro (I guess it tastes like soap to a lot of people), fresh cilantro salsa is the best.
I created this recipe back when I was dealing with leaky gut and I was reacting to garlic. So feel free to add garlic if you like, almost all of the conventional pre-made salsas have garlic.
I love cilantro (did I already say that?) and lime in salsa and I made sure to use plenty of both in this recipe, you’ll have to let me know what you think when you try it.
I love this stuff on top of a taco bowl or scooped up with a crispy pork rind.
What’s your salsa delivery device of choice?
- 2-3 Medium Fresh Tomatoes
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 Jalapeño Peppers
- 2 Limes
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro
- Salt to Taste
- Clean and dice the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and jalapeños.
- Combine veggies in a bowl.
- Juice limes into the bowl and mix.
- Taste and adjust ingredients to desired heat.
- Chill for at least an hour.