These chicken eyeball tacos are so fun! They're a great main dish for your Halloween party.
Taco and nacho bars are usually a great option for parties. Let your guests put together their own plates with the ingredients they want and let them eat as much as they want. They can customize based on whatever they are in the mood for at the time. That's exactly what we're doing here, we're just making the taco meat into taco seasoned meatballs and using taco toppings to make them look like eyeballs!
There are plenty of low-carb and keto tortilla recipes floating around the internet. You can easily use one of these or lettuce leaves to create a taco bar or you can use chopped lettuce and have a taco salad bar.
These eyeball tacos are a great main dish to serve alongside Bloody Floating Hand Punch and apple bites. They're easy and quick. You can make them ahead of time and spend more time decorating your pad to scare the heebie-jeebies out of your friends! Your guests will be able to dance the night away while snacking on nutritious Halloween themed snacks.
- 16 oz. Ground Beef
- 3 Tbs. Paleo Taco Seasoning Mix
- ½ Head Romaine Lettuce
- ¾ Cup Salsa
- ¾ Cup Sour Cream Optional
- 2.25 oz. Sliced Pitted Ripe Olives
- Mix meat and seasoning mix. Shape into 36 (1-inch) balls; place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top bed of lettuce with 2 meatballs and drizzle salsa on top.
- Top with 2 meatballs dipped in sour cream.
- Garnish with olives to make “eyeballs.”