I love me some pizza and these mini mummy pizzas are too cute to pass up.
Now, when it comes to keto and low-carb pizza crust options. It's really difficult to find recipes that don't call for a ton of dairy and the dairy-free keto options out there are meh.
So, if you're in need of a dairy-free option, your best bet might be to go with a meat-based option. The safest and easiest way to go is to just grab your favorite ground animal and make a huge cookie sheet burger in the oven.
If you can handle dairy, these were originally made on English muffins and you can use these amazing low-carb English muffins if you want to stay true to the original.
You could also take advantage of the culinary creativity of miss Cleochatra from Your Lighter Side and use her cauliflower pizza crust, she's the original creator of cauliflower crust pizza you know! You can also use the very popular fathead pizza dough. She's even used her oopsie's to make a similar pizza in the shape of pumpkins, check out her mini oopsie pizza pumpkins, they'd be easy to make into mini mummy pizzas instead.
These are a great project for kids. The whole family can get into the mix on pumpkin carving night. If you serve them at your Halloween party you can pair them with a Halloween veggie tray and some deviled dragon eyes. You'll have the party of the century!
Mini Mummy Pizzas
- Pizza Crust of Your Choice Cut into Mini Crust Portions
- 1 Tbs. Pizza Sauce
- 1 Black Olive
- 1 Cheese Stick or Slice Cut into Strips
- Heat the oven to 350º F. For each mummy, spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto your chosen pizza crust.
- Set olive slices in place for eyes and add round slices of green onion or bits of red or green pepper for pupils.
- Lay strips of cheese (we used a pulled-apart cheese stick) across the muffin for the mummys wrappings.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the muffin is toasty.