Here's another egg recipe that I just couldn't pass up, these Yolkensteins devilled eggs are so darn cute!
I really dig the super gory and realistic looking Halloween recipes, but this one is just too cute to pass up. I love these little guys and they are a great addition to your Halloween snack table or Halloween veggie tray!
Halloween Serving Trays on Amazon!
I love to arrange these guys among my vegetable trays. Like they're walking like zombies aimlessly through a veggie forest. The perfect edible garnish!
They're also really great on their own. Lined up like an army of Yolkensteins ready to eat the brains of anyone who crosses their path!
You can serve them alongside some great Halloween recipes like Dead Man's Halloween Ribs with low-carb or keto barbecue sauce and cheddar witch's fingers.
Don't forget to make your favorite beverage or cocktail into a fun Halloween themed beverage. Maybe serve it in a cauldron or a coffin!
Decorate the table with plastic spiders, rubber roaches, plastic bones, and maybe some foam organs. You can get really creative with the decor and make the table as gross or as fun as you want. Your party goers will be talking about your amazing snack table to years!
- 8 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 8 Small Tomato Slices
- 8 Wooden Toothpicks
- 8 Pimiento-Stuffed Olives
- 8 Black Peppercorns
- 16 Whole Cloves
- Cut a thin slice from the wide end of egg so it stands upright.
- Slice egg horizontally, about ⅓ up from the bottom.
- Place a tomato slice on the bottom piece of egg. Insert toothpick upright in the middle of tomato slice and egg for "spine." Reattach top piece of egg.
- Using dabs of mayonnaise, attach slices of olives for "eyes" and peppercorn for "nose." Attach parsley for hair and stick 1 whole clove on each side of the egg under tomato slice for "bolts."
- Pipe mayonnaise "teeth" on tomato slice just before serving. Repeat for all eggs.
Tell Me What You Think