Happy 4th of July! This low-carb berry cheesecake is perfect for your 4th of July festivities. Fresh, patriotic, and delicious. This cheesecake won’t bust your carb budget and everyone will think it’s a real cheesecake. It tastes just like the real thing!
This year we were invited to several pool parties and BBQ’s. I knew we would end up face-to-face with tables upon tables of cakes, cookies, brownies, ice cream, and cupcakes. I knew I’d be safe, but my hubby has a pretty gnarly sweet tooth. He would be in need a safe dessert to get him through the day. I decided to spruce up my cheesecake recipe and create a patriotic dessert that wouldn’t hit anyone upside the head with a sugar coma.
This low-carb berry cheesecake turned out so fabulous that it was the first dessert to disappear at the party. I’m glad I hid it in the fridge until hubby was ready for a piece! I even managed to save a single piece to bring home so he could enjoy a piece for breakfast with a bulletproof coffee or tea.
Lots of folks said it was the best cheesecake they’ve had in years. They were amazed it was sugar-free. I couldn’t believe the reviews. There was literally not a crumb to be found shortly after we cut the cake!Print
This festive low-carb berry cheesecake is a great dessert for your 4th of July festivities!
- Crust: Chop walnuts in a food processor.
- Mix all ingredients together and press into 10″ springform pan.
- Filling: Combine salt, Swerve, eggs, and lemon juice. Beat till smooth.
- Set aside in a large bowl and add 1 package of cream cheese at a time and cream till smooth. Gradually add egg mixture and beat till it is mixed well.
- Pour into a springform pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour. ( Put foil under the pan to catch drippings.)
- Topping: Whip cream until stiff, add sweetener and mix.
- Pipe whipped cream onto the top of cheesecake.
- Arrange berries in a design of your choice, pressing into the whipped cream.
Need a 10” springform pan.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: berry cheesecake, cheesecake