This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
Cream cheese is a pretty common low-carb staple ingredient if you can handle dairy. Let's dress it up for Halloween! These cream cheese Draculas mini cheese balls are scary with vampire faces!
Serve them with low-carb cheese or flax crackers, beef jerky pieces, celery sticks, jicama chips, cucumber slices, bell pepper slices, or squash squares. You can even toss them into low-carb chili and watch them melt away. Spooky!
Blue corn chips are also super fun for those guests who are still into eating grains. These cream cheese Draculas look pretty cool on blue corn chips. Like bat wings!
Add these mini cheese balls to your Halloween party snack table alongside even creepier snacks like a cold cut meat head meat and cheese platter, or eerily realistic shrimp ears, or these super disgusting severed finger hot dogs!
Don't forget to mix up some Halloween themed cocktails, get dressed in your scariest garb, and collect those car keys. You're about to host the Halloween bash of the century! Your guests are going to have the time of their lives!
I just love October and everything Halloween so much. I hope you have an awesome Halloween season!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, chilled
- 10 or more pitted black olives
- 1 jar pimentos or roasted red peppers
- Trim pieces of pimento or roasted red pepper into tiny bloody fangs (as pictured).
- Cut each black olive in half lengthwise. Chop another 2-3 black olives into small pieces for use as eyes (green olives also work well for the eyes).
- Roll a small amount of cream cheese between your palms to make a small oblong ball.
- Decorate each cheese ball with black olive hair-- the placement of the olive should create a deep widow's peak hairline.
- Add two small pieces of black olives for eyes. Add your pimento "fangs."