Every party needs a veggie tray. Why not arrange your veggies in a creepy shape? This creepy crudités platter is a super healthy snack that fits right in among the deviled egg demon eyes, severed finger hot dogs, shrimp ears, melon brains, and other creepy snacks on your Halloween snack table.
You can make any creepy shape you want out of veggies. Skeletons are just the obvious choice. You can get super creative and use the colors and shapes of the veggies you choose to guide your masterpiece. I’ve seen skeleton cats, bats, jack-o-lanterns, and witches. Any Halloween themed shape you can think of will be great!
Fresh veggies are the best with any low carb dip or dressing, try a dairy-free bacon ranch dressing or spinach artichoke dip for those who can handle dairy. This creepy crudités platter is no exception, you have to have some yummy dip to jazz up these veggies. You can even do hummus or guacamole!
Make things even more festive by arranging these Halloween veggies on a festive platter. Get some cool Halloween themed cocktail sticks (toothpicks), napkins, and cups. Mix up some spooky Halloween cocktails and get all gussied up in that Halloween costume you’ve been planning for months!
- 1 Cucumber cleaned and sliced into coins
- 1 Red bell pepper cleaned and sliced into spears
- 2 Stalks of celery cleaned and cut into thirds
- Baby carrots
- Any other embellishment veggies you would like for your pattern
- Dip of your choice. Try my dairy-free bacon ranch dressing!
- Arrange veggies in ghoulish shapes.
- Serve with a great low-carb dip or dressing.