This low-carb zombie's hand meatloaf is the perfect main course for your Halloween party!
The amazing Megan over at Not Martha has put together an incredibly disgusting and real looking Halloween main dish. This zombie's hand meatloaf is my favorite Halloween recipe this year and it will be the pièce de résistance at my Halloween party.
Here is my low-carb meatloaf recipe which I serve over faux mashed potatoes made from cauliflower. You can also serve it over any other veggie (riced broccoli would be cool since it's green) or on its own of course if you're not so much into the veggies. With or without a side-dish, this low-carb meatloaf is pretty delicious and so spooky!
For all the details on how to make this meatloaf into a low-carb zombie's hand meatloaf, you just have to visit Not Martha. Megan has step by step photo directions on how to make this recipe into a ghoulish severed zombie hand. She shows several variations using a hand mold. I'm sure you could also just use your hands to shape the meat into a hand. Scare the crap out of your guests when you bring the main dish to the table this Halloween!
This creepy meatloaf would go great with shrimp ears, severed fingers, and maybe a cold cut meat head for a spooky carnivore Halloween dinner! Maybe go all out with a cannibal dinner party theme! Eew, so creepy and fun! Throw in some low-carb Halloween themed cocktails and some creepy decorations and you've got a hit on your hands!
- 2 Pounds Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 8 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 3 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbs. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbs. Dried Parsley
- Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- 4 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 Large Eggs
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Piece Raw Bacon cut as Small as Possible
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using hand, mix everything together in a bowl and transfer to your baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour 10 minutes. Remove when internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Let it rest for 10 minutes, cut and serve.