This salmon burger recipe is super easy! I love this nutritious meal for a weeknight dinner. Thirty minutes and three ingredients and you’ve got a tasty meal on the table with minimal time and effort!
I keep canned fish on-hand at all times. I always have canned tuna, salmon, sardines, and cod livers in my pantry. They make great snacks if I find myself starving and ill-prepared. I can pop open a can of cod livers or sardines and grab a fork and some hot sauce. If I need a fast dinner I can whip up this salmon burger recipe or a quick tuna and tomato sauce over spaghetti squash.
Thrive Market is a great place to find good prices on canned salmon. The Thrive Market brand is awesome and reasonably priced. They also carry Wild Planet products. Both brands are wild-caught and high-quality.
I like to eat my salmon burger with a green salad or my homemade tangy coleslaw. It’s also yummy to make up a batch of parsnip chips or celery root french fries to munch on alongside my burger. Sometimes I top it with a little homemade tartar sauce.
We have these for dinner at least once every two weeks. They’re just so easy and delicious. They also warm up well and make great leftovers. You could make a big batch and eat them for lunches without issue.Print
This salmon burger recipe is super easy! I love this nutritious meal for a weeknight dinner. Thirty minutes and 3 ingredients and you’ve got a tasty meal on the table with minimal time and effort!
- 3 Cans Salmon Packed in Water (I like Thrive Market brand)
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 Heaping Tablespoons of Almond Flour
- 2 Tbs. Cooking Fat of Choice
- Pre-heat cooking fat of choice in a skillet on medium-high heat.
- Drain the water from the salmon and mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form 6 patties and place patties in the skillet.
- Cook patties until the egg is cooked through and patties are firm to the touch, approximately 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve plain or with homemade tartar sauce.
- Category: Mains
- Method: Pan Fried
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: salmon burger