More eyeballs, this time they're cheesy! These mozzarella eyeballs are sure to be a hit at your Halloween party.
We've already talked about how awesome cheese is as a party snack option. It's super easy to prep ahead of time and it's cheap! We've already got Frankenstein's Finger string cheese snacks and cold cut meat head meat and cheese platters as cheese tray options. But these mozzarella eyeballs are also a fun option.
Don't forget to include some other great Halloween snacks on the snack table like Spider Deviled Eggs and Apple Bites. Maybe include a sugar-free sweet treat like these Meringue Ghosts too!
Halloween Serving Trays on Amazon!
They're super easy and quick to assemble. You can make a ton of them ahead of time, they keep really well in the fridge, and you can even use them as a fun project for the kiddos. Oh yeah, and they taste good too!
Arrange them on a festive, Halloween themed serving tray or stack them in half a plastic skull. Serve with Halloween themed cocktail sticks (toothpicks) to make them grab and go friendly. Maybe add some creepy plastic spiders or organs. Maybe drizzle marinara sauce over them or serve as a side for dipping for some bloody mozzarella eyeballs!
- 1 Pound Cherry-Sized Fresh Mozzarella Balls
- 12 Pimiento-Stuffed Green Olives Cut in Half
- ⅓ Cup Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Using the small end of a melon scooper, scoop out a small hole in each mozzarella ball.
- Place ½ green olive in each hole, with the flat side facing out.
- Mix together olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt.
- Drizzle over mozzarella balls, splash with vinegar and serve.
Tell Me What You Think